Spread the Word
You can help to spread awareness of ovarian cancer and Teal Toes!
Places for a Teal Toes Campaign
- Gym newsletter or bulletin board
- School/PTA newsletter/listserve
- Church/synagogue bulletin
- Office break room
- A polite email to all of your friends
- Ask your nail salon if they’d consider offering and promoting a discount for painting toenails teal in September — see our sample letter below
When people ask you about your teal toes, tell them all about ovarian cancer and give them one of our cards to keep or pass along. The cards are business card size, with the Teal Toes logo on one side, and ovarian cancer symptoms on the back. Send us a note through the contact page, and we’ll send some out to you right away.
Leaflets and Press Kits
Please check back later for leaflets and press kits that you can use to help spread the word about ovarian cancer awareness and Teal Toes, especially this September!
September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Help spread awareness of this silent killer by painting your toenails teal, the ovarian cancer awareness color. When people ask you about it, spread the word!